The launchpad the Interchain deserves.
“It's like a Kickstarter for Cosmos, if Kickstarter didn't suck...”
- Stablecoin contributions through Spark IBC funding contracts. Currently axlUSDC is supported.
- Through 3/5 vote from the general fund. This is primarily used to award points to off-chain contributions, such as token allocations from community pools, as we don't feel that market conditions and slippage are within the contributors control in some cases, and hence, shouldn't be penalized.
Campaigns are the primary way users can help support multi-chain efforts and earn Spark Points in the process. Spark Campaigns are project or effort specific contribution channels that can run indefinitely or for limited time periods. Some campaigns will come with specific parameters, funding targets, and other details than can be found by scrolling down on our homepage with the correct campaign selected in the top bar.
If you're a chain-agnostic web3 project, Spark Campaigns can be a phenomenal way to kickstart both your funding, as well as your community & userbase. Finding funding & support for truly multi-chain projects can be difficult, but we don't think it has to be that way.
- Multi-chain community pool funding
- Grant acquisition
- Business development services
- And more!
- Small community contests
- Subsidizing (certain) campaigns that fall short (within 10%) of funding goals
- Compensating Spark IBC volunteer work
- Hack & Exploit remittance
- Spark IBC product upkeep & development
- Minor infrastructure incentives (e.g. buying a deserving validator better hardware)
- Incentivizing campaigns & other efforts
Sparks across the Cosmos
In addition to the Spark IBC platform, the Spark family also includes a number of other products in the interchain.
Spark IBC operates on a donation based model, where anyone or any entity can donate funds through the Spark IBC website and smart contract built on a number of different sovereign blockchains. Spark IBC is not, however, a registered charity, and donations cannot be claimed as tax-write offs at this time. Additionally, Spark IBC operates as is, and comes with no guarantees as to the usage of funds. Upon donating through the Spark IBC contract, users forfeit their assets in their entirety, including to but not limited to any and all expectations pertaining to the usage of said assets.
SPARK IBC, SPARKIBC, INTERCHAININFO, INTERCHAIN INFO AND ANY RELATED PARTIES DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY HARM OR LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING TO BUT NOT LIMITED TO THIS WEBSITE AS WELL AS ON-CHAIN SMART CONTRACTS.